We’re all keeping our fingers crossed for some fine weather on Sunday. We’ll be here whatever the weather, and are looking forward to seeing you on the day.
To make the most of the car show, here are our top tips!
- Entry to the car show is £5 per person, but if you come along in your classic car, you’ll get in for free!
- Follow the directions that our volunteer parking attendants give you, they’ll show you the best spots to park on the field.
- Refreshments are available in our Village Hall, the tent at the show field, and in the two village pubs and cafe.
- Public toilets can be found a 2 minute walk from the show field on Emerson Close.
- If you need help or advice, please ask one of our volunteers at the show field entrances/exits.
- First aid will be available from our brilliant friends St John’s Ambulance on the show field.
- If you are bringing a dog, please keep it on a lead and clean up any mess.
- Visit our autojumble and other stalls. Remember that the car show is for charity not profit, so do have a go on our tombola, browse our bric-a-brac or buy a coffee and cake!