With just over a week to go until our annual charity car show, preparations are well underway in Swainby. The sheep and local rabbits have left the field neatly nibbled, and our volunteers are getting ready to welcome you all.
If you haven’t visited the car show before, here are a few tips for ensuring that you make the most of the day!
- Refreshments are available throughout the day from our friends in the Village Hall on the High Street, both village pubs, and from a stall on our showfield. There will be lots of delicious home made cakes available!
- Public toilets are located on Emerson Close.
- Our showfield may have uneven ground, so take care when walking.
- If you need help or advice, please ask one of our volunteers at the showfield entrances/exits.
- First aid will be available from our brilliant friends St John’s Ambulance on the showfield.
- If you are bringing a dog with you to our show, please keep them on a lead at all times, and clean up after them.
- You might want to pack wellies (just in case of rain!).